St. Gabriel’s Community’s 5th Annual Duathlon – Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 9 a.m. – McDowell Dam Recreation Area
Western North Dakota’s only duathlon event returns for the fifth year with fun for the whole family!
- Kids’ 50 m (age 6 and under)
- Kids’ 100m dash (ages 6-8)
- Kids’ ½ mile run (new this year!) (ages 9 & up)
- 10k Run and 5k Fun Run/Walk
- Duathlon: 5k run, 13 mile bike, 3k run (1, 2 or 3 person teams)
Participant medals, kids’ activities, prizes/giveaways, music, and food and drinks provided. Guest appearance by members of the Bismarck Larks baseball team as well as mascot Clark the Lark!
- Duathlon individual: $55
- Duathlon 2 person relay: $40 per person
- Duathlon 3 person relay: $40 per person
- 10k and 5k: $30
- Kids’ race: 50m and 100m – Free
- *Costs will increase $5 per event beginning July 9.
- Kids’ race: 1/2 mile – $10
St. Gabriel’s Community is a leading faith-based, nonprofit provider of senior care services including assisted living, basic care, long-term care, and short-term rehabilitation and outpatient therapy services in Bismarck.
The fundraiser supports St. Gabriel’s Community Foundation’s goal to build an Outdoor Mobility Courtyard that offers therapy services in a real-world setting for the underserved and those in need.
For registration information, call 701-751-4224. Registration now available click here!